Re: PING! Re: Moving VTT along, closing out comments received on our public working draft, please respond BY END OF OCTOBER

All-

Viacom is fine with the resolution of the bugs, and looks forward to
seeing the specification move forward. From the perspective of a TV
programmer, we are pleased to see the specification have support of rollup
captions that are so prevalent in our live and near-live content. It is
essential now that all implementations support these features, and that
conversions between 608/708, TTML, and webVTT preserve all positioning and
formatting (including roll-up/scroll).

Thanks again to David, Silvia, and everyone who has contributed to this
effort.

regards,
Glenn

Glenn Goldstein
SVP, Chief Technology Convergence Officer
glenn.goldstein@viacom.com