Re: 608 samples

There are also at least two open-source projects that have CEA-608 caption
decoders - Xine (for the subset that is used on DVDs in the libspucc/
source folder) and CCExtractor. Xine doesn't support roll-up captions,
since they never appear on DVDs, but it handles pretty much everything
else, including a file that Giovanni Galvez threw at me for testing a
couple years ago.

Christian

--
Christian Vogler, PhD