Re: File headers

On Mar 19, 2013, at 4:19 , Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:

> In fact, let's double-check; any line-breaks in a CSS file can be converted to other white-space without a change in meaning, also.  True?
>
>  Other white space like spaces? I think so. Are you suggesting to put all CSS in a single line?

Right.  If we go with only single-line headers, and leave multi-line until we Know How to Do It Right, can we still do inline CSS?  Yes, we can.  A syntactically valid CSS file can have its line breaks replaced by other whitespace.  (An invalid one might become valid, but that doesn't worry us.)

David Singer