Re: WebVTT spec

On Thu, 4 Apr 2013, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> I don't know how that would help better, but attached is the created
> static html page.

Yeah, that was much better, thanks.

Looks mostly good. The main things that stood out was that the new version
doesn't encourage people to participate or tell them where they can report
feedback, as far as I can tell, and some of the prose got unexpected
capital letters, e.g.:

old: When the algorithm above requires that the user agent collect WebVTT
new: When the algorithm above requires that the user agent Collect WebVTT
                                                           ^
This happens several times, e.g. above, and with "Let cue's Text track
cue alignment", "When the user agent is to Parse the WebVTT settings",
"then let cue's Text track cue writing direction" (twice), "let cue's
Text track cue alignment" (five times), " user agent is to Collect a
WebVTT timestamp", "If the Text track cue writing direction is
horizontal", "Otherwise, the Text track cue writing direction", a bunch
of cases under "Determine the value of maximum size"... I didn't check
beyond that point.