Re: <track> and WebVTT in Opera Next

2012/8/6 Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>

> http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/2012/08/03/summer-core-update
>

> Our latest Opera Next release includes the work on <track> and WebVTT that
> Fredrik, Simon and I have been working on. Note that no UI at all is
> included yet, but that is obviously coming. Let us know if you find any
> bugs!

Nice job!
I found a couple of (maybe known) issues related to WebVTT classes and
settings.
Taking this video as an example: http://www.delphiki.com/html5/playr/
The first cue (see webvtt file:
http://www.delphiki.com/html5/playr/examples/dw_trailer_low.vtt) does not
render properly, multiples classes seems to be the problem.
::cue:past & ::cue:future pseudo-classes don't seem to be supported.

Could you list the features implemented?

Non-related: I'm not sure I mentionned it on the mailing list, but I made
this little srt to vtt converter a while back:
http://atelier.u-sub.net/srt2vtt/