Re: FYI: WPT discussions at TPAC 2020

Hi all,

WPT TPAC meetings are happening next week!

*When*: Monday 19th October and Wednesday 21st October, 14:00-17:30 UTC
(hopefully-correct calendar event attached)
*What*: Agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XhUwVbitdV03eX2GefmokCliWjQdAxBgblwITwNqsgc/edit#>
*How*: IRC (#testing on irc.w3c.org) and video conferencing (link to be
announced via IRC and on the agenda doc on Monday).

Looking forward to seeing you there :)

Thanks,
Stephen (he/him)