TPAC Meeting

From: James Graham <james@hoppipolla.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 22:09:59 +0900
To: public-test-infra <public-test-infra@w3.org>
For those at TPAC there is a wpt meeting taking place on Monday and
Tuesday. The (very) draft agenda is at [1]; if you have more topic you'd
like to discuss please feel free to add them; it's expected that the
first part of the meeting will be agenda wrangling.

The meeting will be in Boardroom, on the third floor of the Hilton (one
floor below the lobby, near the wedding chapel). Although the advertised
start time is 08:30, I expect we won't start the formal proceedings
until 09:30. Turn up before that if you want to engage in the
traditional discussion about how to configure RRSAgent correctly ;)

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_d2xUBgNn6nmiIXM6m9zSLjzYhvDS4LMrmgoxMQJKuU/edit#heading=h.6r5o8clyt3zl