Re: A new GitHub organization for web-platform-tests

> What would a structure that doesn't mix tests and infrastructure look
> like?  Two subdirectories?

Due to James' feedback, it probably doesn't matter. But since you ask:
we have a bunch of non-test directories that could remain at the top
level or be re-organized. The latter would be more disruptive, of
course, but this suggestion is couched by, "if we're already asking
consumers to accommodate breaking changes..."

> I don't think there's a reason to link together the proposal to move
> to an independent Github organization (which seems to have rough
> consensus already), and your (rather more vague) proposal.

My rationale was that since the organization change will interrupt the
normal workflow for WPT, it may be a good opportunity to include
additional changes that we've previously deferred out of reluctance to
disturb consumers.

> Any mass move like this would be disruptive for gecko.

Thanks, James. This is reason enough to drop the proposal. Just wanted
to make sure we weren't missing out on an opportunity to improve WPT
still further :)