RE: who is on point for all of the various pull requests?

From: John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 16:32:16 +0000
To: James Graham <james@hoppipolla.co.uk>, "public-test-infra@w3.org" <public-test-infra@w3.org>

> We also have a policy that tests which have been reviewed once in some
> other public review system can land without further review, and there is no
> "same organisation" prohibition on reviewers. This means that many tests
> from browser vendors can be reviewed upstream, and the review carried
> forward to web-platform-tests.

Hi James,

We have a new PR to land for CORS[1] and I was wondering about this statement. Is there a process in place for this policy, or should I just tell people here at Microsoft to send mail to the public-test-infra alias when they have a reviewed/approved PR?

-John

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/3188