Re: Adding a new spec to WPT

That's what I was hoping you would say.  The Working Group has a f2f next
week at which I hope they will approve the general direction.  At that
point we can start the migration / integration process.

Note that at this time (because of the nature of the spec) the tests will
all be manual.  We plan to add a mechanism for implementors who choose to
do so to easily drive the tests automatically - but the tests will remain
the same regardless.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops