Re: Platform interfaces for Bluetooth testing

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 12:01:03 +0200
To: public-test-infra@w3.org
On Fri, Sep 4, 2015, at 03:45, Jeffrey Yasskin wrote:
> Domenic mentioned using WebDriver for some of this, but I'm having
> trouble finding WebDriver uses in Blink, so that may not be an option
> for our implementation.

Sorry for not providing any useful feedback on your actual question.
But I wonder what you mean about this?  Opera is Blink-based and we at
least use WebDriver for a lot of the tests we run.  So it's at least
possible.  Our "OperaDriver" is fully based on ChromeDriver, just some
minor tweaks that's languishing in a Chromium-review somewhere if I'm
not mistaken.  It might not be an option for other reasons though! #:)

--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com