Re: who is on point for all of the various pull requests?

From: Odin Hørthe Omdal <odinho@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:23:25 +0200
To: Andreas Tolfsen <ato@mozilla.com>, public-test-infra@w3.org
On Wed, Aug 19, 2015, at 22:04, Andreas Tolfsen wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 5:12 PM, John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > I think that it would be great to identify and notify subject matter experts when submissions come in. I suppose that really is all we can do.
>
> We already notify people who have signed up voluntarily to be
> reviewers for a particular sub-tree of repository in Critic.  Mike
> does a great job at following up on stale reviews from time to time.

Indeed! I do get Critic emails about CORS/XHR and IndexedDB now and
then, and (too seldomly, but sometimes) go in and do a bit of reviewing.
 It has been helpful when Mike has done the pinging, because I often do
want to review tests for WPT - it's just that it's normally always at
the bottom of the pile.  Having someone ask directly about one review
(Ms2ger also does some of that) normally bubbles up the priority a lot.

--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com