Re: who is on point for all of the various pull requests?

From: Andreas Tolfsen <ato@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 21:04:37 +0100
To: "public-test-infra@w3.org" <public-test-infra@w3.org>
On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 5:12 PM, John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I think that it would be great to identify and notify subject matter experts when submissions come in. I suppose that really is all we can do.

We already notify people who have signed up voluntarily to be
reviewers for a particular sub-tree of repository in Critic.  Mike
does a great job at following up on stale reviews from time to time.

But in addition to notifying matter experts, it would be good if we
could identify and invite _new_ experts to join in reviewing.

I sometimes personally feel intimidated to review some part of the
platform tests “because I did not write the specification”, but deep
down I know all that’s really required is a bit of careful
specification reading and architectural WPT domain knowledge.