Re: Top-level HTTPS tests?

Ping. :)

With Mixed Content now at CR, it would be nice to have a clear path forward
for a test suite. Is something like `.https.html` a reasonable solution, or
is there another method you folks would prefer to persue?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)