Re: https/wss testing in web-platform-tests

On 20/11/14 13:39, James Graham wrote:
> The initial support for https in web-platform-tests [1] and wptrunner
> [2] is now in review. I would particularly appreciate it if anyone who
> is familiar with OpenSSL could look at those patches.

This landed. It is now possible to write tests that use subresources on
a https server. Note that it is still not possible to write tests where
the _top_level_ resource is loaded via https (although window.open
obviously exists as a workaround), and it is not expected that running
tests from https:// URLs (e.g. by loading them from
https://w3c-test.org) produces correct results.