Re: WebTV Help for Getting Engaged in W3C Test Effort

Hi Ian,

On 30/04/2014 15:57 , Ian Medland wrote:
> Andy - that is a helpful overview of the issues, thanks for taking the
> time to document it. It would be great if we can find some way to
> discuss this together in a single event, either a conf call or face to
> face as there are a number of interested parties here and we need to try
> and come up with a single consistent approach for all TV-like platforms
> if at all possible as quickly as we can.

My understanding is that single, unified discussion to which all
interested parties are welcome is precisely what we've just started!

At this point, my sense is that what we need to discuss is too involved
for short-buffer media such as calls or meetings; but if we reach the
point at which a few remaining details could be mopped up more
efficiently in synchronous discussion we can certainly look at setting
it up.