Re: WebTV Help for Getting Engaged in W3C Test Effort

On 16/04/2014 16:23 , SULLIVAN, BRYAN L wrote:
> ·the Testing Wiki (https://www.w3.org/wiki/Testing) – note the “not
> maintained” banner for now, but I expect that it will get maintained
> soon as part of this effort, unless the places below take precendence

FWIW I don't think that we ever want to revive that Wiki. When this
project started one of the big issues we had was that every single group
documented its own separate testing procedure in its own corner (some
groups actually documented it more than once, naturally with conflicts).

The current documentation isn't perfect, but unifying it to a single
source is a massive improvement. We really don't want to introduce more
sources!