Re: Testing for WebRTC

Hi Dom,

On 23/10/2013 13:48 , Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> I've started to ask who in WebRTC would be interested in a mini-F2F to
> brainstorm about what infrastructure and what approaches will make that
> testing palatable; I'm hoping that at least some of the folks here would
> also show interest and bring their expertise to such a meeting.

I would be interested, but depending on where/when it is I might not be
able to make it.

That said, to what degree do you actually *need* this to run with
multiple browsers? Would it not be better to run with a browser on one
side and something else pretending to be a browser that's actually testing?