Re: [testtwf-shenzhen] Need your input: Writing Webapps tests at TestTWF

>On Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 11:27 PM, Max Heinritz wrote:
>> We (Chromium/Google) wrote a guide for writing W3C Web Platform test
>>suites:
>>

>>https://docs.google.com/a/chromium.org/document/d/17-pOErSaZkulu-rRS_Hhj7
>>d8p1J7aJnNJcYs28Pswu0/edit
>>
>> A detailed, canonical document would be great!
>You're welcome to contribute here:
>
>https://github.com/w3c/testtwf-website/blob/gh-pages/docs/review-process.m
>https://github.com/w3c/testtwf-website/blob/gh-pages/docs/review-checklist
>.md

What Tobie said! Your doc is great and has some good tips not already in
these two sources. Yuta-san's review of PR #135 that you mention is also
pretty great. My favorite part (that really needs to be a pull quote
somewhere):

"Authoring tests is not the end of the story. It's actually the beginning."

If you decide to contribute your wisdom to the centralized docs, you can
also source the originals here:

https://github.com/w3c/testtwf-website/blob/gh-pages/docs/sources.md

Cheers,
-Rebecca