Re: Where to commit CSS tests?

On Jul 29, 2013, at 9:40 AM, Richard Ishida wrote:

> I have been working with Tobie and others to commit HTML5 tests, and now I'd like to start submitting a large number of CSS tests.
>
> I'm stuck at the first hurdle: where in the repository am I supposed to upload the tests to?
>
> For HTML, one uploads to a directory related to a section in the spec, but that doesn't seem to hold for the CSS repository. (I also suspect that the process for review and approval may differ.)
>
> Can someone please advise.
>
> Thanks,
> RI

Hi Richard,

we're still using our own Mercurial repository for the time being, submission instructions are on our wiki, (you already have the appropriate account):
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/contribute

The review process is done in Shepherd:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/

We do have a mirror of our repository on GitHub[1], and you're welcome to submit pull requests there as well.

FWIW, we will be moving our tests into the main GitHub repository at some point, but I want to finish getting Shepherd integrated with GitHub first, so we don't lose our existing review data.

Peter

[1] https://github.com/w3c/csswg-test