Re: [docs] Citing original sources of test documentation

Thanks for bringing that up.

License-wise, we're covered by the member agreement. Seems nonetheless polite to acknowledge the sources.

Maybe we could have a site-wide credits page which lists such contributions in broad terms (e.g. large parts of the documentation on Reftests was lifted of the wikis of the CSS working group, etc.)

--tobie