Re: Simple Proposal for setting HTTP headers

We mostly get around the multiple hostnames problem by using "localhost"
and "127.0.0.1" and multiple ports.

I'm not sure what you mean by "trusted"; could you be a little more
detailed? I'm curious if there's something we wouldn't be able to support.

-- Dirk