Re: Simple Proposal for setting HTTP headers

This seems like a good 98% solution.

But in WebAppSec, we need a bit more sophisticated capability.  For CSP, we
need to be able to verify reports are sent, and reports are sent based on a
URI in the header.  So we do something like:
https://servername/csp/support/report.php?id=<randomnumber>, so we can go
and query later on <randomnumber> to see if the report contained what we
expected.

We also really want to be able to make sure that whatever policy string
that was set in the header is known definitively to the DOM for testing
purposes. (again, so we can verify reporting, e.g.)  In PHP we just set the
policy string as a variable and can access it when we set the header, and
later when checking the report, and know they're never out of sync.  That
would be much harder under this system.  (I guess we could have the same
string as a set-cookie and read that from the DOM..but ugh)

I don't mean to suggest complicating this particular proposal, only that
some groups may still need fully dynamic server-side capabilities.

-Brad