Re: Naming directories in web-platform-tests

On Friday, April 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM, Tobie Langel wrote:

> > > I object to introducing version numbers into the names, for all the
> > > reasons we had to decide not the introduce them in the first place.
> >

> > So the above are the ones that apply to this objection. If we pick
> > alternative names, we can simply ask to get a TR redirection for those,
> > I think.
> >
> > It might be a good idea to reclaim /TR/html/ for something sensible in
> > any case :)
>
> I don't mind holding on to change those directories to something more reasonable, but that implies fixing /TR. Who volunteers?

Made a Pull request for all dir but the above three.[1]

Updated the GH issue tags to reflect this change, now these are the PR that will need to be moved to the new dir after being merged:

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues?labels=needs-dir-mv

And these are those that need to be modified to avoid a merge conflict:

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues?labels=needs-rebasing

There's a third category which is the PR which will need to be moved in the second phase (once we rename DOMEvents and domxpath):

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/issues?labels=needs-dir-mv-phase-2

--tobie

---
[1]: https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/94