Re: Helping new test authors at TestTWF submit their tests

On 11/28/2012 12:31 AM, Rebecca Hauck wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm providing support for some of the TestTWF attendees getting the
> tests they wrote that day into the proper repositories.  I'm well
> familiar with how it's done in the CSS world, but am not sure of similar
> processes for other repositories.
>
> For HTML5, I found this:
>
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing/Submission/
>
> Is mailing the public-html-testsuite list really an acceptable way to
> submit them?

Well it's an acceptable way to announce your submission at least.

> Ideally, we'd like it if people get set up with mercurial to push
> themselves, so I'd like to direct their attention the those instruction
> near the bottom of the page.  Do they have to request write access to do
> this? (we do for CSS).

I think for HTML and WebApps you have to be a group member to have push
access. But I am not 100% sure. Added public-test-infra to the CC so
that Mike Smith can tell me that I'm talking nonsense.