Re: Getting started on the Documentation Practices task force

The CSS WG has a bunch of documentation about our test review process at:
http://wiki.csswg.org/test/css2.1/review

Note that this was written before we had our test suite management system online at:
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd

Test assertions as part of a spec here:
http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-regions#spec-and-test-metadata

Peter