Re: Getting started on the Documentation Practices task force

Oops, gotta love Gmail.

Anyway I was going to continue, that if anyone has input on those
objectives please chime in on this list, and help me develop the set
of info that will help us determine consensus etc. I know there is
some useful prior work and current practices that will also be
referenced, and some analysis done on the pros/cons of them might be
useful. But first spreading the word about how groups go about
developing test assertions and test documentation/assets, and what
methods might be useful to consider for groups who don't have a
specific method for these, is the first step.

In addition to the page noted below, some initial data is provided at
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Testing/Assertions. This is a rough first pass
and incomplete, purely in the data collection phase of this.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan

--
Thanks,