Re: How to keep test results for separate products?

Thanks for being so willing to help.  The AUWG is now focusing on
writing test cases, so a working test harness is a big help in
conceptualizing how to design the manual tests and their instructions.
Having the ability to separate the results by product, however is
crucial, and I appreciate that you are willing to help find a solution.

I'm sorry that this is considered a new twist, because it was included
in the Requirements document during the charter approval process. I
went looking for the requirement for testing authoring tools today,
but couldn't find it in the current wiki page, but was able to find it
in the history starting from 8 April 2011.  The UAWG will also need
this ability, as they will have to test media players, both standalone
and embedded.

Regards,

jeanne

--