Re: Automatic test results reporting

The harness already has the capability to import results from a text file, this lets users gather results from other testing systems and submit them in a batch (it just takes an administrator to do the import currently, adding an upload page for users is on the todo list).

Adding an API to accept results from a different system would be fairly trivial, my main concern would be adding some authentication to that API so that it can't get spammed. There's a user/login system growing under the hood (from common code used with the test suite management system), that could be used for that so only registered users can get to the API (or upload batch results).

Peter