Von: public-test-infra-request@w3.org [mailto:public-test-infra-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Philippe Le Hegaret
Gesendet: Montag, 8. August 2011 14:55
An: public-test-infra
Betreff: For Today: Test suite framework and WGs

I'm interested in feedback on

agenda+ Number of tests in a test suite
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-test-infra/2011JulSep/0009.html
agenda+ Ordering of WGs for integration in the test suite framework
 In the past, I said that we should start with the Web Performance Working Group (and we did), then do the HTML Working Group, and then we'll keep adding after that.
 I can imagine something like: WebPerf, HTML, WebApps, WAI PF (ARIA), Geolocation, Web Fonts, SVG, I18n, Device API, Web Events, CSS, Web Notification, Audio, WebRTC  CSS is low on the list but could be raised if the WG is interested.
 Is there a different order that people would like to see?

Philippe