Re: Use of the target property in the ODRL Policy file

Hello,

I would have liked to get feedback on the matter below before asking the W3C team to release a third version of our specification.
Whatever the decision on deprecating the "target" element, I'll request that the new version (with the PDF recipe) be published by the end of next week.

Best regards
Laurent