Re: TDM opt-out in ONIX records

Hi Laurent, this is very useful, thanks.
Can you please tell us which online stores read this data to effectively use it for our purposes?

Regards

Filippo Floridia
Digital Sales

Mondadori Libri
Via privata Mondadori - 20054 - Segrate - MI (Italy)

email: filippo.floridia@mondadori.it <mailto:filippo.floridia@mondadori.it>
tel.: +39 349 8841436