W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-talent-signal@w3.org > March 2019

Re: [TalentSignal] Re: Getting started

From: Phil Barker <phil.barker@pjjk.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 11:42:11 +0000
To: public-talent-signal@w3.org
Message-ID: <51c13b1d-4107-790b-076a-5b14d530efdd@pjjk.co.uk>
One last reminder about the poll to find a suitable time for a kick off 
meeting <https://doodle.com/poll/w4btksa9himsrrxv> of the Talent 
Marketplace Signaling W3C community group.  This will be an online 
call.  There was a great response on Friday so I will pick a time 
tomorrow morning UK.

Please indicate you availability today if you haven't yet.

Regards, Phil

On 22/03/2019 10:47, Phil Barker wrote:
>
> Hello again.
>
> This is a reminder about the poll to find a suitable time for a kick 
> off meeting <https://doodle.com/poll/w4btksa9himsrrxv>, partly because 
> there have been some new people join the group in the last few days, 
> partly because I optimistically chose days in the next two weeks as 
> options.
>
> Please indicate your availability as soon as possible.
>
> Phil
>
> On 20/03/2019 15:02, Phil Barker wrote:
>>
>> Hello all and welcome to the W3C Talent Marketplace Signaling 
>> Community Group.
>>
>> I would like to discuss how we start work on this topic. I think two 
>> things might help
>>
>> 1, I have collated some ideas from the Job Data Exchange project on 
>> areas that seemed to need attention. I have shared these as a Google 
>> doc 
>> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SfB2d-CkxrbfOJJPcBjb_etGJJ0_Rk9ELpqsQx5QwKA/edit?usp=sharing> 
>> My expectation is that it might be best to address some of the 
>> smaller issues towards the end of the document while we think about 
>> the bigger picture around the use cases listed first. Please share 
>> any comments on what seems to you to be important and/or easily 
>> addressed.
>>
>> 2, I think it might help to have a conference call to discuss 
>> priorities, working methods and communication channels. I would like 
>> to get some idea of when people might be available for such a call. 
>> So please indicate your availability using this poll offering some 
>> times <https://doodle.com/poll/w4btksa9himsrrxv> that I hope will be 
>> convenient across various timezones.
>>
>> Best regards, Phil
>>
>>
>> [ideas] 
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SfB2d-CkxrbfOJJPcBjb_etGJJ0_Rk9ELpqsQx5QwKA/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>> [Kick call time poll] https://doodle.com/poll/w4btksa9himsrrxv
>>
>> --
>> Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
>> CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for 
>> innovation in education technology.
>> PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance 
>> learning; information systems for education.
>>
>> CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in 
>> England number OC399090
>> PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, 
>> number SC569282.
>>
> -- 
>
> Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
> CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for 
> innovation in education technology.
> PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning; 
> information systems for education.
>
> CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in 
> England number OC399090
> PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, 
> number SC569282.
>
-- 

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for 
innovation in education technology.
PJJK Limited <https://www.pjjk.co.uk>: technology to enhance learning; 
information systems for education.

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in 
England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, 
number SC569282.
Received on Monday, 25 March 2019 11:42:35 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:33:33 UTC