Re: [TalentSignal] Re: Getting started

One last reminder about the poll to find a suitable time for a kick off
meeting <https://doodle.com/poll/w4btksa9himsrrxv> of the Talent
Marketplace Signaling W3C community group.  This will be an online
call.  There was a great response on Friday so I will pick a time
tomorrow morning UK.

Please indicate you availability today if you haven't yet.

Regards, Phil