[TalentSignal] Re: Getting started

Hello again.

This is a reminder about the poll to find a suitable time for a kick off
meeting <https://doodle.com/poll/w4btksa9himsrrxv>, partly because there
have been some new people join the group in the last few days, partly
because I optimistically chose days in the next two weeks as options.

Please indicate your availability as soon as possible.

Phil