Re: Domain sketch

On 22/08/2019 14:11, Alex Jackl wrote:

> Phil,
> If you will bear with me for a moment because I think we are on the
> verge of an outbreak of agreement.

Yes, I think we might be.

Some word-smithing might be necessary (what you see as 'the thing
itself' probably depends on your context / view of Platonic philosophy).

And I think we might need some way of dealing with those assertions of
competence that satisfies people who don't want to go as far as talking
about credentials. I have ideas ... but I want to understand more what
the underlying issue is there.

Looking forward to hearing what the other Talent Signalers say.

Phil

--

Phil Barker <http://people.pjjk.net/phil>. http://people.pjjk.net/phil
CETIS LLP <https://www.cetis.org.uk>: a cooperative consultancy for