Re: Domain sketch

My vote lies with Alex's framing.  It is clean and it works.

competency <-> achievement  description
assessment <-> evidence (I understand that not all evidence takes the
form of a "test" but you are assessing somehow!)
credential <-> achievement assertion

fwiw, "assessment" is not limited to standardized tests.  For example,
hands-on skills are typically still assessed through in-person
evaluation by a human.  Once you get to a broader view of assessment,
everything else fits in this framing.

Merrilea

--

Merrilea J. Mayo, Ph.D.