Re: [TealentSignal] ISCO08 classification for occupationalCategory instead of BLS O*NET-SOC

Yes, it was the extension of jobTitle that caught my eye too. I think
there are enough use cases to justify it in JobPosting: at least in the
UK public sector it is quite common for job titles to carry some formal
meaning. If you were a US academic moving to the UK and saw a University
advertising "Lecturer"/"Reader"/"Research Fellow" posts you would
probably benefit from a link defining them.

The adoption of DefinedTerm & CategoryCode mirrors what we saw in the
Educational Occupational Credentials group, and I too hope it is
something that this group finds useful.

Phil