Re: [TealentSignal] ISCO08 classification for occupationalCategory instead of BLS O*NET-SOC

Phil, it is an interesting discussion with a resulting pull request
(Richard Wallis) that  makes good sense to me. Basic thrust , I think, is
that 'occupationCategory' and 'jobTitle' (and I'd add 'industry')
properties need their range(s) extended to  include
CategoryCode/DefinedTerm to handle codes/terms from different
classification schemes as opposed to creating new properties for each of
those various classification schemes. I would hope that this use of
DefinedTerm/CategoryCode would be a conclusion reached naturally in the
course of discussion by the TalentSignal community (but looks like it is
actually going to happen anyway).

The really interesting part is the extension of 'jobTitle' to include in
its range 'DefinedTerm` to capture "formal" job titles defined in
controlled lists and classifications as distinct from the informal
(colloquial) job titles (usually?) found in a job posting. This would
clearly be a useful case where a fuller job description was desired that
included a colloquial/local job title as well as the formal title. If we
were discussing "job descriptions" as opposed to "job postings" (different
artifacts), I'd be really enthusiastic about this addition to the range of
'jobTitle'.