Re: [TalentSignal] Suggested first actions

This approach would help address the partial overlap between job
position descriptions (used for internal HR functions, like designing
annual merit review forms or establishing within-company salary
benchmarks) and external-facing job postings.

Merrilea

--

Merrilea J. Mayo, Ph.D.
Mayo Enterprises, LLC