Re: Next step of task scheduler API spec

Hi. Chris and Marcos.
Thanks for quick reply!

When is proper timing to integrate task scheduler spec with ServiceWorker?
We already have FPWD for ServiceWorker. Is not enough to do integration
work?

Kr, Wonsuk.

> Yes, Marcos is right.
> The specification is still based on "system messages" and the plan is to
> integrate with service workers instead.
>

> On 06/26/2014 11:13 AM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
>> On June 26, 2014 at 10:38:17 AM, Wonsuk Lee (wonsuk73@gmail.com) wrote:
>>
>>> Hi. Chris.
>>>>
>>> As far as I remember, task scheduler API spec[1] is almost ready
>>> for LC. Is it Right? If it is true, I would like to bring this spec
>>> to LC. Could you share your opinions on that?
>>>
>> It needs service worker integration.
>>

>> --
>> Marcos Caceres
>>

> --
> Christophe Dumez - Samsung Research America
> Boston, MA

ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!