Re: [Task Scheduler] scheduling flexibility

> we need to clarify use cases in terms of less time sensitive case.

Non-time-sensitive background tasks could work well for syncing data in the
background for later viewing offline:
- Social network stream
- Feed reader
- Weather app fetching forecast for your location
- Maps caching nearby map tiles
- etc

Meanwhile, the only use cases I can come up with for time-sensitive tasks
are:
- Calendar event notifications
- Alarm clock
- Countdown timer (egg timer)
And in all 3 of these cases a user-visible notification will be shown,
which I why I suggested the split in:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2013Nov/0039.html

Do you have other use cases for time-sensitive tasks that wouldn't involve
showing a user-visible notification?