RE: Request to summarize overall `state` of each spec

On Friday, November 1, 2013 at 6:36 AM, Wonsuk Lee wrote:

> Hi. Editors!
> Before F2F meeting in China, could you please summarize overall state of the spec you are developing? E.g. status, major issues, next steps, etc.
> It would be very helpful for our meeting, because candidate attendees could understand status of the spec and could think about major issues indicated before discussion in f2f.

Hi Wonsuk, all,

Contacts Manager API status:

Just minor issues are pending, but no discussion has taken place lately. We should reopen the discussion, and implement any change that may be needed. So we should be ready for LC in a short time.

Regards,
Eduardo.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: