Re: CfC: transfer "Manifest for Web Applications" specification to WebApps WG; deadline 20th May

Hi,

Given that no one objected, I would like to record the group approval
for the transfer of the specification to the WebApps working group.

Marcos, given that the WebApps WG seems to be in its way to accept the
transfer, could you move the specification there (have a new URI and
change the boilerplate) and let us know when it is done so Dave can
update the SysApps frontpage to reflect the change?

Thanks,
--
Mounir