RE: Error handling for TCPServerSocket

Hi Jonas,

Yes, the error handling for TCPServerSocket might have to better defined.

In the description of the steps for the TCPServerSocket constructor I guess that we should add a statement saying that an exception is thrown if the server socket cannot be created, for example because the implementation does not support TCP server sockets.

However, I don't know if we need an event stating that the server has been successfully set up. Would a successful execution of the server socket constructor be enough?

Claes