Re: Showing APIs to the ECMAScript world

From: Micheil Smith <micheil@brandedcode.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 17:56:02 +0100
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hmm, that's an alright point, however, if developers are copying and pasting
code, then they probably aren't really understanding or caring about what it
does.

I think it'd make sense to use a sensible default, and then communicate that.

If you mean something as a boolean, it probably makes more sense to be a
boolean, even if developers may occasionally copy and paste code from
some examples on the web.

Also, as a user of this API, do you really want to always be explicit in setting
whether you want to respect timezones or not? I have a small feeling that
developers would actually use the Data attribute more-so over change the
respecting of timezones.

 Micheil