Re: Showing APIs to the ECMAScript world

Hmm, that's an alright point, however, if developers are copying and pasting
code, then they probably aren't really understanding or caring about what it
does.

I think it'd make sense to use a sensible default, and then communicate that.

If you mean something as a boolean, it probably makes more sense to be a
boolean, even if developers may occasionally copy and paste code from
some examples on the web.

Also, as a user of this API, do you really want to always be explicit in setting
whether you want to respect timezones or not? I have a small feeling that
developers would actually use the Data attribute more-so over change the
respecting of timezones.

– Micheil