RE: Urgent - registering SysApps intent to meet at TPAC 2013

Hi. Dave.
Thanks for reminding me. I have done this.

SysApps WG meeting will meet on November 11-12 (Monday and Tuesday) at TPAC
week, because DAP WG meeting will be on Nov. 14-15 (Thursday and Friday).
It's overlapped with web apps WG meeting. If you have any comment, let me
know.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.