RE: gemalto joining SysApp WG

Hi. Virginie.

Welcome to SysApps WG!!

From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:34 AM
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Cc: POTONNIEE Olivier; SUWIRYA Darmawan
Subject: gemalto joining SysApp WG

Hello SysApp,

A short mail to inform you that gemalto is now part of the SysApp WG. We
will be contributing on the security model discussions, and later on when
appropriate, on the secure element API. And obviously, we will enter the
discussions anytime our expertise may be relevant.

(Wonsuk) sounds nice!

Darmawan SUWIRYA will be flying from Austin to attend the next F2F meeting
in Spain, and meet all of you in person. Olivier POTONNIEE is also
monitoring the SysApp work and both have already been contributing last year
by designing a possible example of secure element API, shared during the
discussions related to the WG creation [1].

(Wonsuk) good to hear that too!

Thanks!

Best regards,

Wonsuk.

Regards,

Virginie GALINDO

gemalto

happy participant to SysApp WG, gemalto AC rep, chair of Web Crypto WG
(among other things)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2012Jun/0058.html