RE: Remove proposals/ directory in sysapps/ repository

Hi Mounir,

I'd actually prefer to use Github, if only for the improved version control and collaboration.  It also means that supporting files - such as diagrams and imported data from other sources - can be included in the same place.  We've used Github for threat models and requirements data in the past with some success [1].

The 'notes' directory in the 'sysapps' repository seems fine to me, but I don't feel strongly about a separate repository vs directory.  Will you create the appropriate structure, or would you like me to issue a pull request?

I should have some changes and updates to this document before the F2F.

Thanks,

John

[1] https://github.com/webinos/webinos-design-data