FW: Last Call of "Ambient Light Events" specification published by the Device API WG - comment requested by 26 January 2012

Hi. All.
Sys apps WG had a request for review of Last Call spec to Ambient Light
Events from Web Apps WG as below.
The Last Call period ends 26 January 2013. So I am looking for a volunteer
for this. Who is willing to be a volunteer?

Best regards,
Wonsuk.

wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com;