De: Wonsuk Lee [mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com]
Enviado el: lunes, 04 de febrero de 2013 7:18
Para: public-sysapps@w3.org
CC: Adam Barth
Asunto: Decision of dates and location for the first F2F meeting

Colleagues,
As a result of doodle[1], the meeting schedule is decided as a week (8th ~ 12th) in April. So I would like to fix the dates, from 9th(Tuesday) to 11th(Thursday), if there is no strong objection in the group.

For location, I would like to fix the location as the capital of Spain, Madrid. Thanks for Telefonica and Eduardo.

[1] http://www.doodle.com/8r4szvppekxfmgun

For the chairs,
Wonsuk.
ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com<mailto:wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com>, wonsuk73@gmail.com<mailto:wonsuk73@gmail.com>
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra politica de envio y recepcion de correo electronico en el enlace situado mas abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: